July 2020 IACW Quarterly Meeting
Thank you for attending our virtual IACW Meeting on July 29, 2020. We are pleased to share presentations below from the meeting along with some additional resources. If you would like to watch the recording of this meeting, please click here.
The Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (IACW) hosts quarterly coalition meetings that are open to Coalition members and participants who agree to support our mission and who work to strengthen immunization efforts in Washington State that are based on evidence-based guidance from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Members and participants asked to stop any behavior will be expected to comply immediately. Those who violate these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the sole discretion of the IACW Executive Committee and WithinReach. Click here to read our Member and Participant Code of Conduct in full.
Due to COVID-19 and in the spirit of public health and keeping our communities safe, all Coalition meetings will be held virtually until it has been determined safe to gather again!
IACW meetings are recorded and presentations are archived on our website.
- Celebrating Immunization Champions: IACW Collaborator Award, Seattle Public Schools Nurses and IACW Advocate Award, Stewart Lyman
- WA State Legislature
- WA State Department of Health Updates: Greg Endler, WA State Department of Health
- Information & Resources on Upcoming School & Childcare Immunization Rule Changes for 2020
- Mitigating a Hepatitis A Outbreak Among Incarcerated Communities: Morgan Jade, WA State Department of Health
- Strategies for Immunizing during COVID-19: Kathy Bay, WA State Department of Health, John Dunn, Kaiser Permanente WA.
Note: If you want to distribute materials, they must be pre-approved by the IACW. Please email IACW at email@example.com.