Vaccinating Unestablished Pediatric Patients
Thank you for attending the Vaccinating Unestablished Pediatric Patients webinar! For those unable to join us on July 28th, please click here for a recording of the webinar.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, avoiding vaccine preventable disease outbreaks is more important than ever. Your practice can play a pivotal role. By vaccinating children without a medical home and those without health insurance, you can help restore immunization rates to pre-COVID levels, prevent our healthcare system from being overwhelmed and close significant equity gaps.
Join us for a Q&A style discussion to hear suggestions for handling common challenges that arise when vaccinating unestablished patients. Panelists include:
- Washington State Health Care Authority: Wendy Steffens, Pharmacy Unit Manager
- Sea Mar Community Health Centers: Virginia Ramos, Nurse Manager and Infection Control Nurse
- CHAS Health (Community Health Association of Spokane): Bev Christie, Clinical Services Specialist
- Washington State Department of Health: Nicole Freeto, VFC Coordinator, Danielle Koenig, Health Promotion Supervisor, and Jennifer Coiteux, IIS Manager
- Mt. Spokane Pediatrics: Jeff Schilt, DNP, ARNP