Summer 2023 IACW Quarterly Meeting
Thank you for attending IACW’s Summer 2023 Quarterly Meeting on August 16, 2023! We are pleased to share the slides from this meeting below. If you would like to watch the recording of this meeting on YouTube, please click here.
The Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (IACW) hosts quarterly coalition meetings that are open to Coalition members and participants who agree to support our mission and who work to strengthen immunization efforts in Washington State that are based on evidence-based guidance from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
All coalition meetings are currently being held virtually.
IACW meetings are recorded and presentations are archived on our website.
- Welcome & Announcements
- IACW Announcements
- Washington Department of Health (DOH) Immunization Updates
- Recognition of the 2023 AIM (Association of Immunization Managers) Washington State Immunization Champion
- Presentation 1: Vaccine Equity Report
- University of Washington’s Population Health Initiative
- Breakout Activity: Implementing Vaccine Equity Strategies Discussion Groups
- Presentation 2: Immunization Resources
- Washington DOH’s Office of Immunization – “Washington State Immunization Resources; Do you need reliable materials above vaccines to give your staff or patients? This presentation will walk you through an overview of the printed and online materials the State Department of Health has for people in Washington.”
- Vaccinate Your Family – “An Overview of Immunization Resources; Navigating our website and the national resources available to you.”
- Public Health King County & Seattle – “Childhood Vaccinations; A Toolkit for Childcare and Early Learning Providers in Washington State”
- Closing Remarks
View meeting slides here.
Code of Conduct
Click here to read our Member and Participant Code of Conduct in full. Members and participants asked to stop any behavior will be expected to comply immediately. Those who violate these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the sole discretion of the IACW Executive Committee and WithinReach.