August IACW Quarterly Meeting 2022
Thank you for attending our virtual IACW Meeting on August, 17 2022! We are pleased to share presentations below from the meeting. If you would like to watch the recording of this meeting, please click here.
The Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (IACW) hosts quarterly coalition meetings that are open to Coalition members and participants who agree to support our mission and who work to strengthen immunization efforts in Washington State that are based on evidence-based guidance from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Members and participants asked to stop any behavior will be expected to comply immediately. Those who violate these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the sole discretion of the IACW Executive Committee and WithinReach. Click here to read our Member and Participant Code of Conduct in full.
Due to COVID-19 and in the spirit of public health and keeping our communities safe, all coalition meetings will be held virtually until it has been determined safe to gather again!
IACW meetings are recorded and past presentations are archived on our website.
- IACW Immunization Champions Awards
- Congratulations to our IACW Advocate Award Winner, Lori Kelly and our IACW Collaborator Award Winner, Kevy Wijaya and Stepping Stone Pediatrics! Learn more about our IACW Immunization Champions Awards.
- Presentation: COVID-19 vaccination rates for Medicaid clients
- Panel discussion: Increasing Vaccination Rates for Children on Medicaid
- IACW Announcements from WithinReach
- Updates from the WA State Department of Health