April 2021 IACW Quarterly Meeting
Thank you for attending our virtual IACW Meeting on April 28, 2021! We are pleased to share presentations below from the meeting. If you would like to watch the recording of this meeting, please click here.
The Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (IACW) hosts quarterly coalition meetings that are open to Coalition members and participants who agree to support our mission and who work to strengthen immunization efforts in Washington State that are based on evidence-based guidance from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Members and participants asked to stop any behavior will be expected to comply immediately. Those who violate these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the sole discretion of the IACW Executive Committee and WithinReach. Click here to read our Member and Participant Code of Conduct in full.
Due to COVID-19 and in the spirit of public health and keeping our communities safe, all coalition meetings will be held virtually until it has been determined safe to gather again!
IACW meetings are recorded and past presentations are archived on our website.
- Protecting Public Health and Preventing School Exclusion: A Case Study of Seattle Public Schools’ (SPS) 2019-20 Immunization Campaign presented by Bridgett Chandler, University of Washington
- Vaccinate WA Campaign: Promoting COVID-19 Vaccine Statewide presented by Kristen Haley, WA State Department of Health
- Vax to School Campaign presented by Jennifer Donahue, Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Updates from the WA State Department of Health
- Legislative Updates from Carrie Glover, WithinReach